| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mfuwe in September is fairly hot at 25.25 °C (77.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.1 °C (95.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 19.7 °C (35.5 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Mfuwe September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mfuwe, Zambia
Mfuwe Weather in September Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mfuwe:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) NE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 316.8 kms (196.9 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) E
- Chipata, Zambia - 77 kms (47.9 miles) ESE
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) ESE
- Salima, Malawi - 291.5 kms (181.1 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) ESE