| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mfuwe in April is fairly hot at 24.45 °C (76.01 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 60mm (2.4in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Mfuwe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mfuwe, Zambia
Mfuwe Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mfuwe:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) NE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 316.8 kms (196.9 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) E
- Chipata, Zambia - 77 kms (47.9 miles) ESE
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) ESE
- Salima, Malawi - 291.5 kms (181.1 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) ESE